September 10, 2013

Kundalini Braingasm

I have been doing something lately, for now not reiterating explicit details. It is something that I know I shouldn't do at this stage - the result has been crazy head inner thrashing. It is very much like as described in others experiences. Feels like a penis on the head.

Last night had a very scary braingasm - I was not expecting it. Came on suddenly after leg tingling energy traveled upwards. Base of spine thumping and energy running up the spine.

Breathed deeply for the most part. Relaxed and tried to sleep it off. There was a womans voice in my head in my native tongue saying 'They have been talking for 4 hours' repetitively - I felt sick for unknown reasons. Then images flashed in my head - a perception different to seeing. Didn't care for it, was not bothered. Turning over my left ear leaned against the flat pillow. There was a beating that sounded very sexual, felt like it was coming from inside the body yet simultaneously outside.

I want to explore this further, I probably shouldn't but I'm willing to take the risk.

No comments: