April 24, 2013

Ear Infection and Third Eye Chakra Connection

About 3 weeks ago I developed an ear infection - the first time as an adult. It was horrible but I understand it could have been worse from others experience. I did initially think it could be due to my sudden intake of really bad dairy - non-organic and all that crap. It was during the easter holidays and holidays are a crisis period for me so I was going through some emotional disturbances. This is a part of my life that I need to address and resolve.

Anyways it mostly effected the right ear, first started with sharp stabbing pain and next day I woke up with crusty ear and liquid oozing out. After that my ear was pretty much blocked and I was partially deaf for maybe a week. Treated this with H202. I think this 'infection' cleaned something out causing further changes around third eye chakra which might even be linked to my recent 'spinning wheel' incident.

No comments: