January 19, 2011

Signal For Major Change

Dreams and recent experiences have been about something being taken away - the burglary incident in recent post 'Seduction' was one of the first sign I got after that some dreams have been about some part of my life where something will be in a sense robbed from me depending on whether I put up a fight - in the dreams and even latest projection I have been putting up a fight.

I can feel it - deep feelings, it probably sounds like paranoia but I just know there's gonna be a major event that will either leave me traumatised or something that will give me strength.

I know what it likely is but I'm so afraid to write it - thinking about it is hard enough. I've practiced enough LOA techniques to know that what you think about you attract to you, but this isn't even me thinking - this thought seems to be thinking by itself.

No comments: