June 11, 2010

Abundance of Synchronicities and Lessons

I have had a lot of synchronicities, even prior to the K event. They continue to expand and at times I'm just not sure what to make of them. They happen in so many ways under all kinds of circumstances with a variety of factors.

I can't recall that many simply because there are just too many of these Synchros. One that I do recall though, happened a few days ago. I was talking to my sister just before watching 12:01 movie about how the movies in the 80's and the 90's were so much more fun to watch then the ones released nowadays. I was talking about 'The Goonies' which was one of my fave movie of the 80's and how I so loved watching that. A few hours later I switch the telly on and guess what movie they were broadcasting? Yes, 'The Goonies'.

I told my sister about this and her response was 'Wow I love it when stuff like that happens'. This happens to her too, it happens to everyone but the majority would either think 'Wow' and leave it at that or they would leave it down to 'coincidence' which if you ask me sucks the fun out of everything.

Yesterday on the bus a disabled person who seemed to have mental health problems sat next to me, with his carer moving his big walking aide to one side. I didn't realize at first that he was mentally imbalanced until he wouldn't stop staring into my face with a big Sloth like grin. I suddenly realized he looked like he could be Sloth's brother from 'The Goonies'. I have to admit I did perhaps what anyone would do, I panicked. Didn't want to get off the seat coz I know how impolite that would appear. He tried to talk but his words weren't really words. I held on to my breath, and then had a thought 'Wait a minute, this guy is probably the most harmless person on this bus right now. He has such a big genuine smile, my fear of him is completely irrational.' With that my fear dissolved. I have learnt that fear is always irrational and that its common theme is fear of the unknown - we fear that which we do not know.

Surely these synchros are meaningful to the individual who is having them and only they can identify what it means or the message it holds. I personally do feel there are messages in them. Michael Sharp advocates that these synchros are messages, a form of communication from our spirit guide network. Another is intuition which is a more advanced, more reliable form of communication one that has also heightened for me.

No comments: