March 26, 2010

Sleep Paralysis and The Vegan Dream

Early this morning at 5ish am I attempted to AP, although I was very tired. Ended up in SP where there were surges of sexual energy. I tend to be very resistant to SPs, there is often an urge to move and tried to do so and some time later snapped out but incredibly groggy went straight back to sleep and had a dream that involved a vegan.

In the dream I am in the house of a woman who is preparing food in the kitchen, we're having a friendly chat. I can't remember the conversation much just clearly asking how long she's been a vegan. That question was the most lucid part of the dream, it was triggering me to be more alert and aware.

These vegan dreams seem significant considering how I've been fluctuating between vegetarianism and veganism.

No comments: