November 12, 2009

Here Comes The Pain

Yesterday morning I woke up in pain throughout the body that I've felt for the first time in my life. The muscles in my arms, legs and back were aching and sore, there were pangs of pain deep in my bones. My entire body was so peculiar with bones sticking out - I suddenly felt physically what it must be like to be severely anorexic.

I relaxed by focusing on my breathing to manage the pain before getting out of bed. During the relaxation my left hand moved to my face and my fingers began gently stroking my left cheek, after this I ended the session.

The pain was manageable, it was only in the evening that I experienced some more severe pains and cramps.

My appetite has reduced greatly since the flu and now I have to make an effort to eat.

No comments: