March 19, 2009

Rapid Solar Plexus Pulsations

Last night at 11pm instead of listening to hemi-sync I listened to an Abraham-Hicks workshop. Esther Hicks, who channels the collective consciousness 'Abraham' has a rather pleasant voice and I find it particularly soothing, so it's no wonder why as I listened to the track I began relaxing deeply. The sound of Esther's voice became inaudible as I began to fade away from normal waking consciousness.

Eventually, when I returned to C-1 I could hear her voice along with sensing an intense pressure in my abdomen. I felt rapid pulsations in my solar plexus. It felt like a ticking bomb ready to explode. I felt an emotion that I can't even begin to describe, not even sure whether it was good or bad. I placed my hand on my abdomen and felt the sensation only slightly despite pulsations still occurring rapidly and rather violently. Overwhelmed and even feeling a bit nauseous I took a deep breath and the pulsation slowly subsided.

Though I've experienced chakra sensations in the past, my knowledge in this area is still somewhat limited. According to a few sources online if the solar plexus chakra spins too fast it is an indication of several negative aspects. Unfortunately I can relate to a few of these aspects, some of which have been more dominant lately.

I'll be doing some reading up on the chakra system.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I dream the list inform should have more info then it has.