February 17, 2009

The Bright Light

Follow up from: Zapping To A Family Home

Experience: After head zapping I heard several voices - one voice that stood out clearly was that of a female, I focused but could not understand what was said. Ended up in a void of complete silence but I sensed I was moving. I spotted a spark, a point of light much like in the Strange Fountain experience. Immediately followed it. I ended up in front of my window and just walked through it continuing to walk straight ahead on air. It was night time. I noticed a glowing light above my roof just near where the satellite dish is located. It seemed to grow in brightness - like all the rays of the sun was focusing on that particular point. As it got brighter my eyes began to flutter returning to C-1 with my physical eyes fluttering for a few seconds.

No comments: