January 14, 2009

Jumbled Up Inner Dialogue

Yesterday I meditated twice and each time relaxing was effortless. In the first meditation there was the usual IBMs with an inner dialogue of which I was merely an observer. I don't have much recollection of the inner dialogue but the words used seemed comprehensible at the time, it was only when I ended the session that the words in the form of thoughts seemed jumbled making no sense.

In the second session, commenced 30 minutes later, almost instantly I saw a flashing image of some kind of gathering and in the middle was a woman behind a lectern smiling. I was still very aware of my body and physical surrounding. Continued with meditation without pondering much on the random image since it is something I'm becoming more accustomed to, experienced milder form of IBMs than in first session.

Each session lasted 15 minutes.

No comments: