October 23, 2008

Midnight Exit Attempt

My projections nearly always occur spontaneously early in the morning between 4:00 - 6:00am. Projecting late at night is very rare, in fact I've only once projected in the evening. Last night I had a notable experience.

First of all I was in a really bad mood and felt incredibly overwhelmed which made falling asleep impossible. At exactly 12:00am I had enough of the constant bickering going on in my head and distracted myself by listening to some music. It worked and about 25 minutes later I felt sleepy enough. As I put my mp3 player away I felt incredibly drunk only difference being I was conscious of it. My back and my arms began to feel heavy - I quickly layed back down before I was completely unable to move. I figured it was SP. Tried getting up but felt stuck, then I raised both my legs, they felt so light and were up in the air. I don't recall getting out of my body but soon I found myself very aware in a dream state where I recall meeting someone, the details of this meeting is vague right now. I woke up at 1:00am.

No comments: