October 3, 2008

Becoming More Conscious In Meditation

Yesterday I meditated for 25 minutes in the evening at 6:45. I remember my arms moving slightly and my head felt like it was floating. Random images and flashing neon like signs began appearing. I remember seeing a face - it was really fast so I can't say whether it was male or female. I think it was a female. This occurred in the first few minutes. I then became aware of my soft gentle breathing which indicated my body had fallen asleep.

After that I lost consciousness but as I got snapped out of the meditative state (by external noise) I remember feeling as though much had transpired in those last 25 minutes however I can only recall those initial stages of the session.

Overall the meditation left me feeling incredibly refreshed and energized.

No comments: