August 28, 2008

A Very Short LD and SP

This morning I woke at about 6:00 am and went back to sleep 20 mins later. I had several vivid dreams. In one dream I was repeatedly walking down a spiralling staircase. I'm not sure where I was. There were many other people who seemed to be in a hurry. I looked 2 floors down and noticed that someone was hurt.

I stormed down but the injured person was nowhere to be seen. I walk on into a hallway where a woman is walking on my right side. Ahead of us was a glass screen where the light revealed a reflection of the woman beside me. At first I was wondering whether I was a vampire or a ghost. Eventually failure to see my own reflection made me instantly realize I'm in a dream.

I began taking a better look at the woman and noticed more people in this hallway, suddenly the scene began to fade away and all was dark. I thought I had closed my eyes. With some strength, I opened them only to find that I was in SP, but I couldn't be too sure that I was in my bedroom. Struggling to see clearly I opened my eyes completely and woke up.

No comments: