August 24, 2008

Auto Meditating

This month I haven't been meditating regularly due to the noise level at home. However when I simply lie down and just relax without the intention of meditating I find myself in a meditative state.

Usually now when I prepare to go to sleep and close my eyes almost instantly images begin to pop up. It's a bit like astral phasing, but it occurs when I'm fully physically awake.

Recently I had several images gliding across like a slideshow. One picture was of a beautiful beach that had a serene atmosphere, I became drawn to the peaceful nature of this image. Had a desire to just drift away in this scene and with that the picture paused instead of moving onto the next and seemed to come to life. Shortly afterwards I fell asleep. This was the only one of these experiences that lasted for several minutes.

No comments: