July 20, 2008

Hemi-Sync Vs. Simple Meditation

Listening to Hemi-Sync has been quite a challenge in the last two days. Im still feeling the same sensations (pressure on the head, tingling around arms and legs). Now my body seems to heat up really fast but that I know is due to the weather. I can't seem to finish the excerises and have an urge to give up. The only improvement I have made so far is that I haven't been 'clicking out'.

I'm gonna try my best to listen to it when I feel comfortable. Maybe the reason I'm being put off now is because I need to move on to the next exercise. However, I haven't yet accomplished my goal of reaching 'focus 10' consciously which I think is mostly due to the fact that I've been practicing only twice a week.

I'm having better luck with meditation - it feels so much easier. There's less resistance and I'm able to relax quicker than I do with hemi-sync. So for now I vote for my simple meditations which also includes the third eye meditation.

I will still be practicing hemi-sync in the mornings whenever I feel comfortable.

1 comment:

Sleepingsaint said...

Thats good result for just 2x a week!
Binaural beats never worked with me though!

http://sleepingsaint.blogspot.com/