June 10, 2008

The Sensation Of No Body

Today I woke up at 7:00am from a very violent dream.

After 15 minutes went back to sleep and found myself in a state of sleep paralysis. My eyes were open and my vision was clouded by a blob of violet spreading like ink. I had trouble breathing and felt like I might be suffocating.

I felt some sensation around my face and it felt like I had a face mask on. Removed the mask and breathing returned to normal. I lifted my arms to look at them only there was nothing there but just the sensation of them being there. The same goes for the rest of my body. I sat up, lifted my legs and tried to take a good look at myself. When I moved my legs and arms there was just the sensation of motion but nothing visually there.

I can't recall much about my surroundings.

No comments: