April 20, 2008

Hemi-Sync: The Gateway Affirmation

The gateway affirmation which should be repeated in all excercises is quite hard to remember. It was included in the first 2 tracks but in the tracks after that you have to repeat it from memory. So far this is the only part I'm having trouble with and need to work on memorizing it.

The Gateway Affirmation

"I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those near and close to me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal to or greater than my own."


Experience Deep Meditation with BrainWave CDs

No comments: