April 24, 2008

Astral Projecting With Nothing To Do

Woke up at 7:00am and after an hour of wakefulness felt my eyelids become heavy at which point I expected to astral project. I closed my eyes and instantly shapes began appearing, startled at the speed of this I opened my eyes. I was too alert and awake that I didn't think it was possible to slip back into that state. I tried anyways and found myself in Focus 10 from Robert Monroe's Phasing Model, this is the state of mind awake/body asleep.

When I closed my eyes instantly I was seeing bubbles with orangish rings which were multiplying, soon these changed into outlines of buildings. It was like someone was drawing and slowly making the picture come to life.

Either the shapes disappeared or I stopped noticing it due to my head inflating which was the only part of my body I could still feel - the rest was paralyzed and numb. My right ear was becoming too distracting, felt like there was trapped air that was trying to come out with a lot of force. Any kind of sensations around my ears are always distracting. Somehow bypassed this and found myself still in bed. Knowing it was time to get moving I raised my arms and with a bit of struggle sat up on my bed.

At first I thought I moved my physical body and quite possibly deluding myself that I was astral projecting. I've been having this same experience lately where I'm out of my body but it feels too physical - and I haven't been flying or floating which are almost always perfect unquestionable signs that I'm out.

I sat on my bed staring at the mirror on the wall and found a glitch - there was a reflection of my window with no blinds. I was wondering what I should do for this trip and had absolutely no idea, normally I'd just fly around and explore. Somehow lost consciousness, had several false awakenings and slipped into a dreamstate.

I guess I haven't been thinking much about where I want to go or what I want to do in my astral projection travels. Maybe it's time for me to compile a list...

No comments: