March 24, 2008

A Presence

Woke up at 5:00am and went back to bed at around 6:00am. It was difficult going back to sleep but by 7:05am my eyes were getting droopy. Experienced sleep paralysis and felt a pressure on my forehead. I got up out of bed and slowly walked. My body was very solid which made me question whether I was projecting or sleep walking. I could not bring myself to fly out the window - just in case. Got snapped back to my actual physical body which confirmed that I was projecting. The same thing happened and again I had some doubt that I was projecting.

Again back in bed my head was vibrating lightly and then I became aware of a presence coming closer to me. I have to say I was not prepared for this. So afraid, I could not open my eyes.

Then I became aware of a female voice who seemed to be talking to me. I remember her saying how wrong she was about something and that I do create -. All of a sudden something whooshed into my left ear and began buzzing. I seriously thought it was a fly. I had to force myself out of the sleep paralysis so that I could check my ear out. Upon waking up at exactly 7:20am my ears were fine.

I'm usually fearless when projecting but that buzzing felt like a bumblebee in my ears. I now have a sense of a body when projecting whereas before it was more consciousness than an actual body.

No comments: