March 15, 2008

Astral Blindness

Woke up at 4:20am at about 5:00am I repeated my intention to astral project. Eventually I found my body was flickering (not the usual vibrations). Felt like my astral body was loosening. I ended up in a semi-lucid state dream where I dreamt of two children with a hard knock life. A boy and a girl getting beats from their mother for silly reasons. The father stands up for his children and tells the mother to leave.

I have more vivid dreams. Then I walk outside towards a grand garden where elderly people are seated around garden tables. I get the impression that I'm in a residential nursing home. At this point I am fully aware of my surroundings and that I'm projecting. I look at some of the people but suddenly become blind. I say 'clarity now' but lose consciousness.

No comments: